Circuit 1 designed to work major muscle groups. Circuit 2 created to elevate heart rate. Depending on your speed and strength this workout should take about 60 minutes to complete.
Circuit 1 (24 reps/exercise unless specified otherwise)
- Squats (slow 3 count down / 1 quick up)
- Static R Arm Bicep Curl
- Static L Arm Bicep Curl
- Forward Lunge with Bounce (12/side 2x)
- Split Stance R Row
- Split Stance L Row
- Alt Rev Lunge to Twist toward bent knee (12/side 2x)
- L-T-Y Shoulder / Chest Fly (12 only)
- Gluten/Leg Up and Over (12/side 2x)
- Up and Down Planks (Lead with right arm, then lead with left arm, 12/side 2x)
Circuit 2 (30 sec / 15 sec 3x then switch)
Divide the participants: half perform (left of slash) exercise, other half perform (right of slash) exercise.
- Wall Sit / Side Shuffle, touchdown
- Plank Jacks / Overhead Carry w/2 Jacks